- Form/Dosage Tablets 300mg
- QTY in box 60
One GLYCINE tablet contains 100 mg of glycine;Excipients: polyvinylpyrrolidone (Kollidon ® 25), magnesium stearate.
GLYCINE 100 mg
White, square shaped tablets, smooth surface, with a dividing line and inscription “BP” on one of the sides, the lateral surface with rounded edges.
GLYCINE 100 mg
Blister pack of 20 tablets. Each 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 blisters in a carton box together with the instruction for administration.
Keep away from light and temperatures below 25°C.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
TERMS OF VALIDITY
Do not use after the expiry date stated on the packaging.
The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRATION
SC Balkan Pharmaceuticals SRL N. Grădescu str., 4, MD-2002, or. Chisinau, Republic of Moldova.
SC Balkan Pharmaceuticals SRL Industrial Street, 7 / A, MD-2091, or. Singera, Republic of Moldova.
INSTRUCTION FOR FOOD SUPPLEMENT
GLYCINE tablets 100 mg and GLYCINE FORTE tablets 300 mg – are dietary supplements that contain as a basic substance – glycine.
The amino acid glycine is a natural metabolite that regulates metabolic processes in the brain, reduces psycho-emotional tension, increased the capacity for intellectual work. Manifest action of protection of the brain, anti-stress, soothing, improves brain metabolism, normalizes sleep, reduced the toxic action of alcohol. It does not cause addiction.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE
Glycine is used:
– In the states of intense and prolonged fatigue;
– To increase the capacity of intellectual work (as a product that improves thinking processes and the ability to perceive and memorize information);
– In deviant forms of behavior in children and adolescents;
– In psycho-emotional tension (conflict situations, exam period, ect.), increased irascibility, depressive states;
– For normalizing sleep and facilitating to sleeping;
– As a product that reduces alcohol dependence and diminishes the manifestations that occur after prolonged alcohol intake.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
Oral and sublingual administration (in the form of tablets or powders after grinding the tablet).
Children over 3 years and adults
Each 100 mg (1 tablet of GLYCINE) 2-3 times daily for 7-14 days. The product can be used for up to 30 days. If necessary, the administration of the supplement can be repeated.
In sleep disorders, 50-100 mg is given 20 minutes before sleep or immediately before sleep.
Each 300 mg (1 tablet GLYCINE FORTE) 2 times daily. The product can be used for up to 30 days. If necessary, the administration of the supplement can be repeated.
Consult your doctor before use.
Usually the product is well tolerated. In case of individual hypersensitivity it is possible to develop allergic reactions.
Hypersensitivity to glycine or any of the other ingredients of the product.
Low blood pressure.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
If you are prone to low blood pressure, your doctor will monitor your blood pressure and reduce your dose if necessary.
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, consult your doctor for advice before taking this product.
- We always try to bring a good buying experience for our customers.
- Delivery within 2 working days.
- Free of charge when receiving goods with orders in the inner city of Hanoi.
- Free of charge when receiving goods for orders valued at 140$ or more.