Active substance: Somatropin
Product name: Somatropin, HGH, Human Growth hormone, hGH
SP Tropin or human growth hormones (hGH or HGH) is a peptide hormone that stimulates growth, cell regeneration, and reproduction, production of IGF-1, free fatty acids and increases the concentration of glucose.
Mostly it is being used to treat children’s growth disorders and adult growth hormone deficiency.
Bodybuilders use SP Tropin because it has a lot of positive effects such as:
- Increase of muscle mass
- Increases calcium retention
- Speeds up fracture healing
- Increases the strength of the bones
- Increases protein synthesis
- Stimulates the growth of all internal organs
- Stimulates the immune system
- Stimulates weight loss
- Promotes gluconeogenesis and reduces uptake of glucose in the live
- Improves sleep
SP Tropin Side effects:
- carpal tunnel syndrome
- increased insulin resistance
- high cholesterol levels
- increased risk of certain cancers
- enlarged breasts in men (gynecomastia)
- nerve, muscle, or joint pain
- an increased risk of heart disease and diabetes
- swelling of the arms and legs from fluid retention (edema)
SP Tropin Administration:
- 2 IU per day – it is being used for weight loss and anti-aging purposes.
- 4 IU per day – it is being used usually by athletes, bodybuilders, fat loss, and general fitness.
- 6 IU to 16 IU per day – it is being used to speed up recovery after injuries, helps in muscle growth. Starting from 6 IU per day, side effects could appear and be annoying.
The best time to be injected is in the morning on a full or empty stomach.