Testosterone Enanthate GP 1ml
Each ml of drug contains 250 mg Testosterone Enanthate.
Men – hormone replacement therapy in disorders caused by testosterone deficiency:
• retaining sexual maturation;
• Eunuchoidism, undeveloped genitals;
• Impotence hormonal origin;
• Symptoms of male climax (decreased libido and physical and intellectual activity);
• Androgenic deficit after castrating;
• Osteoporosis caused by androgen insufficiency.
• Hiperestrogenemia, functional hemorrhage;
• Uterine myoma;
• The menopause (in combination with estrogen);
• Breast cancer;
Person hypersensitivity for the drug, with the prostate or perhaps breast cancer, prostate hypertrophy with the signs of urinary system disorders, syndrome or even the nephrotic period associated with nephritis, edema, hypercalcemia, hepatic disorder, diabetes mellitus, and heart disease, myocardial infarct throughout medical history, vascular disease with inside older males, pregnancy, breast-feeding.
Intramuscularly. The dosage is determined individually depending on the disease, sex, age, clinical efficacy.
Typically, for adults 50-200 mg is administered intramuscularly once a week 2-4. It is not recommended to exceed 400 mg per month. Duration of treatment is determined individually.
In hypo gonadal men that eunuchoidism recommended dosages are 50-400 mg of every 2-4 weeks.
In the case of retention sexual maturation is administered 50-200 mg of every 2-4 weeks for 4-6 months.
Inoperable breast cancer in women by 200-400 mg at every 2-4 weeks.
The drug is not administered intravenously!
Androgen hormone or the male growth hormone may be the main androgen hormone compounded as well as launched from the testicles. It’s accountable for growth and development of men sexual intercourse organs and also secondary sex qualities (readiness of prostate, seminal cysts, male organ as well as scrotum), men hair syndication (confront, pubic bone, chest) building speech organ muscle groups and the entire body fat submission. Contain the nitrogen, salt, potassium as well as phosphorus, increases necessary health proteins constructive metabolism minimizing catabolism. Early increase LCD concentrations of mit associated with testosterone throughout immature brings about slower development as well as epiphyseal drawing a line under. Induces production of glycoprotein as well as erythrocytes. From the comments mechanism prevents pituitary interstitial cell-stimulating hormone and also hair follicle to cause reductions regarding spermatogenesis.
Throughout females inhibit pituitary gonadrophic function, ovarian operate, exocrine glands, endometrial wither up. As a result of antagonist action with regard to estrogen is employed inside management of uterine myoma, adenomyosis, and breast cancers. Beneficially described in the biological time period.
In case of adverse reactions necessary for androgen-dependent stopped taking preparation. After the disappearance of side effects of repeated the treatment in smaller doses.
Patients with latent or overt cardiac failure the disorder renal function, hypertension, epilepsy or migraine (or a history of the presence of these states) will be under constant supervision because androgens may cause sodium retention and in some cases water retention. The treatment duration will monitor the liver functions. In patients with breast cancer, hypernephroma, lung cancer bone metastases will control the level of calcium in blood and urine. Androgens in prepubertal adolescents should be given with caution to prevent premature stopping of growth and puberty.
• Priapism and other symptoms of sexual hyper stimulation (frequent erection);
• Prepubertal age teenagers – accelerate sexual development, increased frequency of erections, increased size sexual organ, premature closure of the epiphyseal
• impaired spermatogenesis and sperm maturation disorder, oligospermia and reduced volume of ejaculate;
• Abnormalities of the prostate;
• Women – bleeding from the genital tracts, increased libido, prolonged administration of virilization symptoms are possible;
• Hirsutism, gynecomastia;
• Seborrhea, acne, oily skin, hair;
• Sodium and water retention, edema;
• Symptoms of hypercalcemia;
• Nausea, cholestatic jaundice, increased liver transaminase levels (normalized to discontinuation);
• Headache, depression, aggression, anxiety, sleep disorders, numbness.
Possible pain, itching and redness at the injection site.
In the acute poisoning of the drug associated with testosterone is very lower.
In long-term drug may possibly produce priapism. In cases like this the usage of Androgenic hormone or testosterone E needs to be ceased, and after the disappearance of symptoms – to begin with inside smaller sized dosages.
Lavage, forced alkaline diuresis, restoration regarding smooth, solution and acid stability, dialysis as well as encouraging remedy may be required.